Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Friday 31 March 2017

How to Make Me Your Team Beachbody Coach

There is nothing more that fills my heart than seeing women and men transform their lives and start living their lives the way they deserve. So I would absolutely LOVE to support and mentor you on your journey. If you are already working closely with another TBB coach please reach out to them and see what they have for accountability groups or for their guidance and you and I can become friends! 

If you are not working closely with them or they haven't reached out to you by all means I would love to have you join our FitFam Tribe. 

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE THE SWITCH

1. Fill out this form here >>>> Client Coach Request Form
2. Fill out your info
3. Fill out my info:

Name: Kristie Sereda
Coach ID: 657259
Email: allinfitness55@gmail.com

Once you submit it, Beachbody will do the rest and make the switch. Please EMAIL me once you fill out the form as I will not get notified when the switch has been made and that way I can watch for you! 

Do I Have A Coach

Everyone who signs up on Team Beachbody or who has made a purchase through TBB or Beachbody sites, get assigned a coach whether they know it or not. 
To find out who yours is you can follow these steps:
  1. Visit http://www.teambeachbody.com/ and log in to your account.  If  you don’t have an account, you can sign up for one HERE and I will automatically be your coach.
  2. Click on CONNECT on the top menu…
  3. Click on MY COACH.
  4. If I am your coach you will see my name in the corner with my picture. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig