Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Wednesday 5 April 2017

30 Reasons Why Beachbody All-Access Pass is PERFECT for Busy Parents



If your life is anything like ours, you have ZERO time to be bothered with figuring out who gets to go to the gym and who has to deal with the monkeys... I mean children. If your health is suffering because of excuses like, "I don't have the time", "I have nothing to wear"(yes, this really has been an excuse), "It is too expensive", "I don't really know what I am doing", "I get bored from the same thing over and over again." "It just isn't working for me", then you my friend really need to stick around and read on. 
I have been given the opportunity to get fit, learn how to eat properly, and STAY healthy in the privacy of my OWN home, on my OWN time and I am not spending copious amounts of money. How is that possible??
Basically, Beachbody on Demand is a super affordable one-year subscription that allows you to stream every single Beachbody program from any device. Anytime. Anywhere. Have you heard of workouts like 22 Minute Hard CorpsBody Beast, The Master's Hammer and Chisel, 21 Day Fix, Core De Force? No kidding! You get all those PLUS every other BB program that has ever been made including any NEW programs that are released during your subscription period. 
It's ok if you are totally not techy like me (trying to figure out this blog thing was a huge struggle even) Streaming just means you can run from the internet on your Tablet, iPad, Phone, Laptop, from your laptop through HDMI cable to your TV or even just send it to your smart or apple TV. I use the HDMI cable and just hook it up from my laptop to my TV! Who knew you could do such a thing? 
Someone asked me recently why they should chose the Beachbody on Demand All Access over just a challenge pack and seriously as I started to reply I had to check myself because I was about to spew word vomit everywhere with ALL the reasons it is the best choice for busy parents or just busy people in general due to my experiences and the feedback I have received from my clients! 

Why is Beachbody on Demand ALL ACCESS the best solution for the busy parents/people in general?

1. You don't need to go ANYWHERE!

 Do a HIIT workout in your living room, lift weights in the basement, yoga in the sunroom or on the deck. All you need is just a small few square feet and you are golden! No need figure out what to wear, do your hair and/or makeup (some people do- no judging here) You can just be free to be your natural beautiful self at home. 

2. Beachbody on Demand will save you a TON of time

No gas being spent, no commute to the gym or fitness center and no time wasted waiting to use the equipment or (figuring out how to use the things in the first place) or waiting for your classes to start.


3. Exercise nude if you want

Really in the comfort of your own home you can dress how you want and not worry about getting special exercise clothes just to be with the "cool" crowd (ok maybe that was just me) I still try to fit into my "regular" workout clothes and I am 32 weeks pregnant.. Sometimes things fly out.. It's ok the dogs and toddler don't judge (outloud at least)


4. Beachbody on Demand All Access saves you a TON of MULA (aka Money)

Seriously I am pretty cheap and like to price everything out, I use coupons when I can, I spend a lot of time using an App called FLIPP to price check and compare where I will be getting the best deal when it comes to shopping for everything so why would this be any different? I placed it high on the list as I know I am not the only "cheapo" around and money is SUCH a touchy subject for most people. BOD is the best deal I have found! You know other than just running outside in the free outdoors.

In Canada this is what it works out to for your first year of Beachbody on Demand All Access Pass- For .68c/day (that is only $4.80/week) you have access to over 600 unique workouts, plus nutrition guides and meal plans and a clean eating cooking show, program schedules, a Challenge De Jour and chances to win cash prizes. 
I did some research and one of the gyms around here costs $516/year for the membership plus extra drop in rates for classes like Yoga or Zumba not to mention the fuel it takes to get there etc. 
Some other drop in places that offer classes average about $12.00 per class! That are just 1 hour or so. With an annual fee of just $99.00CAN or US you would be saving $400+ per year. 

HALLELUJAH! 



*FOR APRIL ONLY THE ALL ACCESS PASS IS 20% OFF for our SPRING INTO HEALTH PROMOTION  *


5. Available ANYTIME. On YOUR schedule

Having little kids makes it hard to get anywhere on time. Am I right? When I first started this journey my workout schedule was not consistent. I basically just jumped to it whenever I had a free chance. If I had a class to get to at a certain time or the gym was only open at certain hours I would never make it. That is where most people just give up. It gets to be to crazy with busy schedules and nothing seems to jive. Enjoy early ass morning workouts? No problem. Get dressed, down your Energize and hit play! Like evenings after the kids have gone to bed? You got it! Change into your preferred clothing and bam good to go! 



6. No childcare needed!

This is huge for us. I was terrified to take my son anywhere when I first became a momma. He was NOT a pleasant baby and truth be told I didn't want to worry about hair or makeup or looking good for anyone haha. C'mon! I can't be the only one? I have heard so many parents say they just don't even bother with working out because it is just too much work to either coordinate with eachother or find a sitter just for an hour to hit the gym. With BOD you don't have to worry anymore. Whenever you have a free half hour or SCHEDULE it into your busy day you just need to push play. My son LOVES when I work out now as he tries to do some moves with me (he is 2) You are setting a good example as they are little sponges at this age and soak it all in! 



7. The WHOLE family can use Beachbody on Demand (as long as it isn't during your time right?)

Anyone living under your roof can use this fabulous tool as well to start their own journey! Unlike a gym membership, you can share the gift of BOD with anyone that you choose and they can choose whatever program that they prefer! 



8. This ain't no quick fix. You get the longterm Mentality

Most of the time we are on our own when we start something like a new eating plan or workout routine or are just wanting something for instant gratification. How many times have you tried to start something only to not stick with it? Lots of the time people will get the 21 Day Fix Program and commit to just 21 days. lose tons of weight feel great and expect that to be it. Once they return back to their unhealthy habits and lack of exercise the weight goes right back on. 
Myself, I need to be held accountable and have something ready to go after my program is complete so I stay committed and in the right mindset. By purchasing the annual BOD membership I am investing in my health for an entire year. It changes my mindset from a “30 day challenge” or short-term diet mentality, to a fit-for-life outlook that will also help inspire my family. 






9. Structured Programs created by Super trainers to follow

Some people like to do a program as written, like Core De Force, for example. With Beachbody on Demand All Access you have every single workout, even the deluxe ones and exclusive ones, plus the official workout calendar, designed by professionals, telling you exactly what workout to do on what day, and when to rest. So you have the benefit of a program written by a professional to get you maximum results.You also get a unique nutrition plan designed for to get you the results you’re looking for, whether weight loss, toning, or straight up muscle building.
I always suggest sticking to the specific program and schedule for that reason- the programs have been tested and the results come from following the structured program as well as the nutrition component. 


10. OR You can create your own hybrid calendar

Choose the types of workouts YOU want by sorting BOD workouts according to type and fitness level and trainer to create your own fitness calendar. Some of the programs already have hybrid calendars that have been created by the professionals like Core De Force 30 Day Hybrid challenge that incorporates other programs like Insanity Asylum, Insanity, P90X3, 10 Min Trainer and more,
**Note it is important to have cardio, strength/resistance, stretching in your routine to make sure you are working all the muscles and provide an even effect routine.


11. With BOD you have variety and no reason to get bored

Do you get bored easy? Have exercise ADD? I will admit sometimes I do and then again sometimes I feel like I just give up because I just don't feel like it. You need to learn the difference and be honest with yourself. BUT if you truly have exercise ADD you can follow the Challenge De Jour every day of the year that offers routines from all programs to create a 365day program that already incorporates every aspect of a good routine that you need! 





12. Access to every PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE and EXCLUSIVE programs from Beachbody Super trainers

From Slim in 6-Tai Cheng-Turbo Jam-Hip Hop Abs-21 Day Fix-Core De Force-the future programs that are being released in 2017 and all in between will be available to you when you get your yearly membership of BOD. Many of the trainers have exclusive BOD only workouts as well that those who just get a single program challenge pack don't get. Programs like the 21 Day Fix have deluxe versions or added exclusives too them as well that will also be available to you. NOTHING LEFT OUT! As a coach, I have always purchased the newest Beachbody programs so I can try them myself and I could give my opinion to any client that asked or provide recommendations with those who share what they are looking for with me. Even with my 25% coach discount (and you can get it here) I spent quite a bit with each new release.  With the All Access membership, you and I will have immediate access to all new programs – at no extra cost. 


13. NUTRITION-80% of a healthy lifestyle totally covered with BOD All Access Pass

Your nutrition is KEY to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and with BOD you have access to meal plans and recipes designed to complement every single Beachbody program. Review the recipes online or download and print as well as watch the FIXATE cooking show to see new recipes all the time more about that below! 



14. Access to online cooking show

Autumn Calabrese- creator of 21 Day Fix, Country Heat, The Master's Hammer and Chisel and the Portion Fix- teamed up with her brother- Chef Bobby Calabrese- to bring you FIXATE cooking show that is only available through Beachbody on Demand. Not only do they always have new recipes on there but you have the chance to watch how it is done, print off the recipes, and even print of the grocery lists! All the recipes are compliant with every workout program and the portion fix!


15. BOD is perfect for any age

Are you on the go student who doesn't want to gain the dreaded extra poundage that always seems to come with uni or college? A new mama trying to get her pre baby body back and finding time for herself? A busy on the go dad who is constantly running kids here their and everywhere? A mom of college kids having trouble fighting that middle-aged bulge? Grandma's and Grandpa's who want to stick around to see their grandbabies grow up as well as keep up with those fast growing grandbabies? There are programs for EACH of you! 


16. You will get a FREE mentor and wellness coach

Everyone who signs up for BOD or ANY beachbody program or product receives a FREE coach whether they know it or not. We as coaches are here to provide you with support, guidance and tools to help you achieve your goals through our OWN experiences. Coaches are people, just like you, on their fitness journey. The main way we support and encourage you is through online accountability groups. I also try to have a phone or video chat once every 2-3 months to check in and see where you are at with your progress (only if you would like)

If I am your coach, you have access to me and my groups! If not, you can reach out to your coach to see what he/she offers. If you didn't even realize you have a coach and they haven't reached out to you or you them you can easily switch over to our LIVE YOUR PASSION tribe to get the most out of your journey!
>>> Find out how to make me your coach here .


17. Access to accountability groups, challenges and a whole FitFam Crew that will be there to support you on this journey

Every coach does things differently. Myself and my team run at least 2 challenge groups per month together and 1 free 5-7 day group on our own that is anything from Blast That Belly-Meal Planning 101 or Declutter Your Life in 7 days. If I am your coach you will be able to join any group you choose even if you want to do it month after month to keep momentum going. 

When you become a client of mine, you will be added into my VIP LIFETIME ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP that all Live Your Passion clients get to be in. It is a safe place where we share our struggles, successes, recipes, tips, etc. So you have not only me supporting you daily, but a group of like-minded ladies who are also working to be the healthiest version of themselves as possible. Join Team Beachbody today for free to make me your coach so we can chat what will be the best options for you! 


18. BOD has all levels of fitness covered

Whether you are just starting out or are a pro, Beachbody on demand has something for you! Injury or a small hiatus? No prob! You can jump back in anytime without talking yourself back out before you reach the gym(wink wink) What is even better is as you progress you don't need to invest in a more advanced program as everything is RIGHT THERE. AT. YOUR. FINGER.TIPS.


19. No Equipment is required (for most programs)

Most of the programs don't require any equipment which is awesome for small spaces. Some programs require light and medium dumbbells and a resistance band but that still works for a small space and if you don't own any I would look at thrift stores, buy, sell and watching the flyers for deals! (again there is the cheapo in me :p)

20. You can take it with you ANYWHERE

Gorgeous spring day? Load up the kids, bring them to the park and enjoy some Yoga in the spring sunshine while your kids play by using the BOD APP download feature(more on this below). Going on a business trip or vacation? You can bring your workouts with you on your phone, tablet or laptop! Anywhere you have WiFi you can stream your workouts through the APP or web. No worries about trying to book a hotel with a fitness center! 




21. No WiFi? NO EXCUSE!

Beachbody on Demand has the BOD APP that allows you to download 7 workouts right to your device that will stay on there for 14 days.No Wifi at home? Download them when you go somewhere with WiFi and use it at home or on the road. No excuses my friend!







22. Stream workouts from any device, smart tv or apple tv

Like I mentioned before I use an HDMI cable and hook the laptop up to the TV. It is a smart TV but it is smarter than I am and I don't know how to "stream" When I go away I have my Ipad or phone that I have my workouts either downloaded to or hook up to WiFi and away I go. 
I am not much help when it comes to streaming but Team Beachbody put together this guide to help you! How to stream Beachbody On Demand


23. Feeling a little intimidated by all the "fit" people on the programs? Follow the Modifier until you can master the moves!

Everyone in these programs has a backstory and have worked their hineys off to get to where they are today. We all need to start somewhere! If you feel a little intimidated and can't keep up in the beginning or maybe you need to keep it low impact no need to fret. Almost every program has a modifier that you can follow that provides modified versions that still get you the same results.


24. Beachbody on Demand (or any pack from Team Beachbody) is extremely effective

What is the number 1 reason people fail when it comes to health and fitness goals? People are looking for something "quick" something to fix the outside but really not the inside and have MANY excuses as to why they can't do the work.Beachbody on Demand All Access busts those excuses and gives you access to world class trainers to get the complete package! Accountability from your coach, nutrition tools and guidance to give you a TRUE understanding of why you need certain foods to fuel and heal your body, exercises that meet your needs now AND when you are ready to be challenged and a total understanding of how important each aspect is. Just follow your nutrition guide and fitness schedule and you WILL see the results you want. 





25. It will BUST those EXCUSES

Were we just talking about excuses?? No babysitter? No problem. No fuel left in the vehicle? Busted, you don't have to go anywhere. No fancy fitgear? No one is going to see you so who cares! The fancier the clothes doesn't make you any fitter unfortunately. No time? Hit play on 10 min trainer freaking heck man Tony Horton will have you sweating like there is no tomorrow! Honestly leave those excuses somewhere else because we can bust em all! 




26. Easy sort feature helps you find just what you are looking for

Know that you like Shaun T's style of training or maybe Chalene Johnson? You can search by trainer, intensity, length of time, style to really find what you are after. 

27. FREE SWAG- Who doesn't love free stuff right?

With every full program you complete you will get a free T-shirt or whatever their choice of swag is for that program (it varies a little)when you send in your before and after pictures/measurments to The Team Beachbody Challenge. You can do this with EACH program you complete. There are also daily cash winners as well! 


28. If you don't enjoy working out in front of others then this is right for you!

I used to avoid the gym like the plague because 1. I didn't want people to see me look like a goof trying to work the machines and 2. I used to be very self- conscious about the way I looked. If you feel the same way then no need to worry because this working out in the comfort of your own home WORKS!

29. Working out CAN be fun!

Ok. Do you think working out is a hassle or chore? It really doesn't have to be! Bust a move with Shaun T during Hip Hop Abs or Cize and just watch your endurance sore and your waistline shrink and that frown will be turned upside down! There are so many upbeat and energizing programs on here you can start out grumpy but happy by the end of it! 

30. Your health and wellbeing will be taken care of and you have one less thing to worry about

For many years I have struggled with weight loss, mental health problems, eating properly and was just stuck in this lazy mode of wanting a change but didn't want to do the work. I have tried many "quick fix" pills, wraps, as-see-on-tv gimmicks to lose weight but then I was never held accountable for afterwards and reverted back to the same place I was if not worse. 

Becoming a part of this truly amazing and inspirational group of over 400,000 coaches alone has helped me realize that I CAN do this and I WILL do it for me and if I can inspire and help others realize they are worth it as well along the way I will do it! 

Beachbody on Demand All Access is the icing on the cake for getting fit and reaching your ideal weight.  It gives you tons of choices, but it also gives you structure if  you want to follow one program.  It has tools to help you pick the right program for your goals and fitness level and it has your nutrition covered with nutrition guides, meal plans and even a clean eating cooking show to keep things fresh! All recipes are pretty family friendly if you ask my hubby and toddler

 Sure, there are tons of programs but they all work differently for everyone. 

Now there is so much variety in BOD that I feel really good about recommending it over a single program.  I love how it has helped me work on my goals and I’d love for you to consider BOD if you are trying to make fitness and good health a priority in your life.

Are you ready to get started? For the month of April you have the opportunity to save even MORE money! Find out how here.


Don't be afraid to drop comments below if you have any questions or simply...

CONTACT ME!

Connect on Facebook: fb.com/KristieSereda





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig