Rising up together to live HAPPY- HEALTHY- PURPOSEFUL Lives

Thursday 8 June 2017

Chocolate + Coconut Granola (Oil Free)


Two words----- 

CHOCOLATE. COCONUT. Need I say more? 

I fell in love with this recipe as I was craving granola most of my pregnancy and needed variety but wanted to stick to my meal plan. I came across this recipe from Feasting on Fruit. 

Here it is!

Chocolate Coconut Granola
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup large flake oats
1 cup brown rice cereal
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup maple syrup (pure)
1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened coconut (shredded)


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2.Combine all dry ingredients(minus coconut) in a bowl and mix until oats/cereal is covered with cocoa powder
3.Add maple syrup and stir to evenly coat then stir in the coconut
4.Spread evenly on baking sheet.
5.Bake 10 mins
6. Let it cool completely before transferring to airtight container
*Mason Jars work great to store or a tupperware or glass container. Will store for up to 5 weeks in airtight container.


Click picture to PIN IT! 


Remember to use hashtag #LYPeats when using any of my recipes so I can see who else is loving them! Also don't be afraid to get creative and make the recipes your own! 

KristieXO
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kristie Sereda Fit | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig